EDITION #12 – How do we celebrate success?
Published – 11th December 2019
Each edition of ‘Understanding the Education Landscape’ has focussed on unpacking a different organisation or element of the teaching profession. As you have no doubt come to understand in your graduate year, our roles are supported and resourced by a myriad of organisations and individuals which all play a part in helping achieve the best outcomes for students.
Below is a summary of what we’ve covered throughout the year in case you’d like to review any information.
- Edition 1: Getting started – Introducing yourself to key people, resources, Edumail and induction.
- Edition 2: Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Edition 3: Australian Education Union (AEU)
- Edition 4: Australian Institute for Teaching and School Leadership (AITSL)
- Edition 5: Victorian Curriculum Assessment Authority (VCAA)
- Edition 6: Bastow Institute of Educational Leadership
- Edition 7: Learning Places (regional operating model)
- Edition 8: Supporting the learning and development of Koorie communities
- Edition 9: Professional development
- Edition 10: Additional roles – Learning Specialist, School Council, Parent groups
- Edition 11: Working with Education Support Staff
- Edition 12: Summary of The Eductional Landscape